Monday, February 2, 2015

Getting Through Chemo.

Going through chemo there were many challenges for me most of which were what could I keep down as far as food and drinks.  Now granted loaded up on enough phenergan I could eat or drink what ever assuming I could stay awake.  I found that Fruit Punch Gatorade was about the only thing I could drink that didn't upset my stomach. 

I know everyone's experience is different with Chemo so by no means would I preach at being a point of expertise on how to get through chemo but I would like to know what life hacks you may have found to help you get through chemo if you were one of the lucky ones to struggle through it.  I look forward to your feed back.


I posted this on Reddit.com and these are the responses I received:

No comments:

Post a Comment