Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Welcome to Chemo Ninja Cancer Assassin!

For the past 6 years I've been blogging under a different blog title, Save The Twins that fit me specifically but not necessarily my passion or cause.  And for getting started I'll review or repost a few things to tell you who I am and what Chemo Ninja Cancer Assassin is doing. 

Our current mission is providing shirts for those fighting cancer we've sent shirts to several children and a few adults.  If you know of a person who is fighting cancer and would have an appreciation for Ninja's let me know, I'll do my best to get them to them.  You can personally purchase Chemo Ninja Products on Zazzle.com

Ultimately our goal is to help families fighting cancer, all donations and other proceeds from Chemo Ninja sales will go toward either medical bills or other financial needs.  We're still a ways away from our goal but two out of the last three Christmas's we've sponsered a family and provided them with a Christmas they would not have been able to provide for themselves.  Please follow us and share so we can help as many families as possible.  I look forward to your comments.  Please send me every picture you can of people sporting Chemo Ninja gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment